Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Suicide Squad Sneak Peek

Since it's going up on the Box of Stars site when we launch tomorrow, I figured it wouldn't hurt to offer a sneak peak to the few readers over here a day early.

A lot of times people ask me, they say "Friends of McDougal, you keep talking about this movie - What the hell's it about?"

I always tell them,

"Suicide Squad

For the past four years, they've known each other only by their Internet screen names. But tonight in an abandoned barn a thousand miles from the rest of their lives, a group of social misfits is drawn together on what is to be their last night on earth. Keenly aware of their fast-approaching fate, the group is freed from societal constraints and emboldened to speak the truth. While awaiting the arrival of their mysterious leader and their ultimate demise, the Suicide Squad is forced to explore the beliefs, events, and circumstances that led them here.

Suicide Squad is an allegorical tale of the true coming of age of Generation X through crisis and transformation of our base desires, ego, and place in society. It's about facing your end and finding a new beginning."

Then I just laugh and laugh and drink some more gin.

3 Comments:

At 9:23 AM, Blogger Friends of McDougal said...

No ... it's the plot.

I laugh after I say it because I'm a little high.

 
At 9:44 AM, Blogger Friends of McDougal said...

I'm tellin' you ... I've been in sync with this whole word ver thing all week.

The devil's at work here.

No wonder Google's so successful.

They have the power of the Evil Empire on their side.

 
At 9:47 AM, Blogger Friends of McDougal said...

Oh, and in case anyone doubts Ms. Von Smart Ass's comments:

See for yourself.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home