Sunday, October 30, 2005

Welcome to Tinsel Town!

It is time for all the minds to come together.

Glenn should be feeling a huge chunk of excitement about now. He is going to get to hear his words out loud, read by an AMAZING ensemble of actors. I am wearing my "Suicide Squad" shirt with pride everyday, and we are now officially locked with: SOUND, CRAFT SERVICE, LIGHTING, LINE PRODUCER, AD, GAFFER.

Director of Photography is soon to come ...I am going to want Neil (Director) to help me with that one. Location is cake....just have to pick between about 5 different ones.

6 Comments:

At 7:45 PM, Blogger Friends of McDougal said...

Let's do this thing.

 
At 8:12 PM, Blogger Calzone said...

I'm feeling a huge chunk of excitement right now!!

Monkey used to write screenplays years ago...sold one.

Fight the power.

 
At 8:26 PM, Blogger Calzone said...

Oh and I bought a McDougal T-shirt. This doesn't mean I want any of you bastards contacting me in any way shape or form. I've sent a copy of this post to the local police. I mean it.

 
At 8:59 PM, Blogger The Hanged Man said...

Rock the fuck on 'zone.

Glad you followed my trail over here.

I'm coming to your house tomorrow to hand deliver your shirt.

 
At 9:00 PM, Blogger The Hanged Man said...

Errr ... I mean McDougal's trail ... you know ... the mysterious guy ...

 
At 9:18 PM, Blogger Calzone said...

Very mysterious. Good luck in what you are doing, like I was saying monkey was in the biz for a while.

We need more freaks like you in entertainment.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home