Monday, October 17, 2005

one way to really piss off a writer

So for those of you that want to produce a Feature and really want to piss off the writer, this is what you do. After he has already made it to the 3rd and final draft, bring up the fact that you want to add another main character. This will send him/her into an insane rage....

I just did this and I know that the insanity of adding another main character into an alredy established plot is crazy, but the writer is so damn talented...I knew that it could be done.

It has not really been done, but we are indeed in discussion about it...maybe if I can increase the budget by about 10 grand and get the writer an endless supply of Jack Daniels, followed by numerous back rubs given by the one and only Shirly McClaine ... he may be more than willing.

Hatley.

2 Comments:

At 6:16 PM, Blogger The Hanged Man said...

You had me at Jack Daniels

 
At 6:59 PM, Blogger Adam Hatley said...

Consider it done my man...consider it done.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home