Sunday, October 16, 2005

Peering behind the camera

Usually, when I work on projects, I don't pay much attention to what's going on behind the camera...but since I started working on my own feature.....a whole new world has opened up to me.

I am currently playing "Brad" in another independent project filiming now, and with my own feature looming on the horizon, I've started paying much more attention. I have always thought of a movie is a working machine that requires many working parts to work together for the whole thing to work (say that sentence 10 times really fast), but I was used to being just one part of that machine.

On the film that I am working on now, I have ventured out and learned a lot about everything that goes on, and let me tell you...those guys that manage to Produce, Direct, and Star in the film....DAMN!!!!

All I can say is, "Thank God for cocaine."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home