Sunday, January 29, 2006

Weekly Making the Movie Blog Rip-Off

So, I've been in a bit of a frenzied final draft/fundraising/heavy drinking panic state for the past couple of weeks.

The good news is the writing, fundraising, and drinking have all been going exceptionally well.

On the down side, I've had no time to read any industry news and have not followed Sundance as well as I'd like, will not tune into the SAG awards, and have no idea what's going on outside of my very tiny bubble.

Thank God for the Making the Movie blog. J. Ott and the crew over there do a great job summarizing and linking to the need-to-know information for aspiring indie filmmakers.

So, today I'm cribbing a link that I should have caught on who's buying films at Sundance this year from yesterday's New York Times and posting a link to their post production blog, which I will inevitably "borrow" copy from as well.

4 Comments:

At 10:09 PM, Blogger Adam Hatley said...

Yes...indeed...and for the love of God does anyone in LA own a barn?

 
At 9:45 PM, Blogger josh williams said...

I happen to be handy with a hammer and saw and measuring sticks. So to answer your question I do not own a barn in LA, nor property. So delete this post, I am to bone lazy to do it myself...

Strong work I'm proud I purcashed a dwarf to assist your efforts. Dwarf star that is...Does that mean Tom Cruise is going to be living with me?

 
At 5:11 PM, Blogger Adam Hatley said...

Josh,
You got it. Mr. Cruise will be living with you and setting up Scientology tents in your front yard. He is the chosen one you know. I have decided that we are going to be much like the play "our town", and use no real sets, just pretend sets. So screw the barn.

 
At 6:43 PM, Blogger josh williams said...

Load off my shoulders. Thanks JW

 

Post a Comment

<< Home